Clear Channel Media+Entertainment
From (station call letters):
Clear Channel - Pittsburgh
We ask for your efforts and cooperation in our efforts to recruit, hire and promote qualified candidates including women and minorities. In this regard, if you know of any individuals who might be interested in and qualified for this position, we encourage you to refer them to us.
Position Open / Location:
National Sales Assistant
To Apply for this position:
Position Type: (Full-time / Part-time)
Description: Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
· Primary role is acting as a liaison between our sales team, our clients and our other inter-company departments
· Organize and input both new and revised orders; assist in creating sales proposals, digital campaigns; and provide customer care to help eliminate problems, embellish our customer image and grow our business.
· Provide support to clients by providing documents, forms and other paperwork to ensure seamless execution of client media buys.
· Communicates effectively and clearly with station promotion, programming, digital and business and traffic departments on daily basis
· Assist Traffic Managers by gathering copy and traffic and working to solve clearance issues
· Assist AP/AR Managers in reconciling invoices, investigating discrepancies and working with clients to receive payment
· Works on highly time sensitive projects, adhering to deadlines
· Manages multiple project requests simultaneously with quick turnaround time
Requirements / Qualifications:
· 1-3 Years of experience in sales, marketing, advertising and/or promotions preferred but not required
· Superior organization, negotiation and communication skills
· Able to build and maintain strong client relationships
· Flexible and adaptable to change due to market conditions
· Extensive computer skills including but not limited to extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office, Powerpoint, Excel, and the ability to adapt to proprietary computer systems.
· Self starter that is detail oriented, organized, and must be excellent at written and oral communication and posses strong multitasking skills.
· Dependable with a strong work ethic and possess a team player attitude.
· Possess excellent time management and leadership skills to meet deadlines
Clear Channel Media+Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer.
_________ Mgr Posting position Initials _________ HR Authorized Initials